Scar Zone ~ Bad Product Names

Monday, April 23, 2007

Scar Zone


Wow, a product that can eliminate or reduce scars... and you name it Scar ZONE??

This product name has the opposite of its intended effect (one can envision a zone full of scars). Clearly someone in their marketing department could have thought of any synonym for "eliminate" or "rid", which would be tons better than ZONE!

To add insult to injury, the name (when spoken) sounds like "Scars Own", in which they clearly don't! This sounds like a badly translated product name to me.


12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw some commercial for that and wondered "WTF?"

I have enough scars as it is, thank you. I don't need to get any more by rubbing that cream on myself!

I'm actually laughing just thinking about this (again!)

Anonymous said...

i think you guys are crazy-who cares what it is called--would they sell something that causes scars???????????????

Anonymous said...

scar eraser

Anonymous said...

Gotta be Chinese. Scar Zone just scares me 2 much. Very weird.

Anonymous said...

Though I am glad on the availability of this product which is described as a scar eraser but I am doubtful about its quality that either it is beneficial or not.

Anonymous said...

A friend of mine is suffering with this problem so I'll forward this info to her.Hope she will utilize.

Anonymous said...

Give me a head on!

Medical Employment Australia said...

That quite funny, I think they might not have thought too much about this when they come up with a product name.

testking 642-825 said...

How does that work? Though I don't need to get any more but still need for someone else.

Unknown said...

Thanks for taking the time to help, I really apprciate it.

http://drugwebstore.com/scar-zone_b313.html

Unknown said...

Thanks for taking the time to help, I really apprciate it.

http://drugwebstore.com/scar-zone_b313.html

Doctor Position Australia said...

Poor guys..guess they have run out of names..lol