Bad Product Names ~ Bad Product Names

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Bad Product Names

Welcome to the bad product names blog! Here we will discuss the worst in product names. An important part of having a successful service (or product, brand, etc.) is a good product name. Having a bad one will turn away potential customers quickly!

There aren't just bad product names that we will cover here: we will touch on bad band names, bad service names, bad slogans, bad domain names, and many more kinds of things that can suffer from a bad name.

myLot User Profile


4 comments:

webhostingpad coupon said...

Congratulate for your success in this blog!

miley cyrus video said...

I really have enjoyed your blog. I hope you come back and update it soon. I think I have read every post.

70-646 said...

Its rally fascinating and good to see you on success, Good luck.

JN0-400 exam said...

I like the way you described this information.