Curb your en-Thoof-iasm ~ Bad Product Names

Friday, August 3, 2007

Curb your en-Thoof-iasm

Thoof! Just hit my head on the table thinking about this name...


Yeah, I know almost everybody's talked about how bad this name is, but it just has to be mentioned here. Weird names like Yahoo and Google could work, but Thoof is just a nonsense syllable. The name can't be verbed well; if the site does become popular (it looks like a site in the style of digg/del.icio.us), you won't hear people saying "Thoof this!" or "If you like our story, please Thoof us!"


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oof--what a great title. Wish I'd thought of it myself!

Anonymous said...

"Go 'thoof' yourself' kind of has a ring to it.

Sean Pollock said...

Perhaps thoof-it ! could work? Haha, great article, great blog.

Anonymous said...

Thoof? I barely know how to say it. Sounds like a bad body odor or something.

1z0-043 exam said...

That's the TITLE should be.... It has attraction.

Berita Prediksi Bola said...

This is a fantastic website and I can not recommend you guys enough. Full of useful resource and great layout very easy on the eyes. Prediksi Bola